Business Development Manager,
Lawyer to Poland
Poland / Full Time/ Remotely
M / W / D
Founded in 2014, Gipanis GmbH is a dynamically growing company in the Online Retail direction .
With our headquarters in Germany (Mönchengladbach) and more than 50 employees in Germany, Ukraine and China, we continue to grow.
Since 2017, our brand Laublust has offered a wide range of products made of FSC-certified wood and other natural materials, as well as personalized gifts for every occasion. We offer high quality at reasonable prices with an emphasis on sustainability and climate friendly products.
Together we offer our customers a seamless shopping experience and excellent value for money.
Since the company is going to open a warehouse and production in Poland, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager with qualifications in international or business law to join our team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will work on a range of legal, business and strategic issues in direct cooperation with the CEO:
1. Preparation of analyses, commercial proposals, expert opinions and comments;
2. Registering and supporting the opening of the company in Poland;
3. Search for real estate to start warehouse and production in Poland; support at conclusion of the lease agreement, with support of Polish lawyers;
4. Handling business correspondence and communication with international lawyers, bankers and partners;
5. Support in opening bank accounts in Poland;
6. Organization and support of tax, accounting and auditing reporting after the opening of the company, with the support of Polish external specialists;
7. Full legal support of the company activities;
8. Contractual work, structuring and support of transactions, preparation of agreements, including non-standard ones, with the support of Polish lawyers;
9. Working with authorities and controlling bodies;
10. Monitoring of changes in legislation;
11. Participation in the development of internal documents;
12. Identification of legal problems, proposing solutions and full support.
1. Bachelor's degree or any other related field, with excellent academic credentials and professional experience;
2. Experience in international or business law;
3. 5+ years of relevant experience in an international legal consulting firm or legal department within an international company;
4. Enthusiasm, initiative and resourcefulness, and a strong work ethic with a high degree of responsibility and organization;
5. Fluent English language skills
Will be a plus:
1. Personal experience with growing companies;
2. Knowledge and experience of Polish legislation;
3. Knowledge of Polish language;
4. You are currently in Poland.
1. Competitive salary rate in EUR;
2. Paid vacation time (25 days per year) and paid sick leaves;
3. Language classes (English, German);
4. Sessions with a psychologist;
5. Flexible remote work in an experienced and authentic team;
6. A company with international flair.
WIR FREUEN UNS AUF IHRE BEWERBUNG!
+49 2161 9850999