Ukraine / Remotely
M / W / D
Who are we looking for?
The role of E-Commerce Category Manager requires strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of e-commerce product management.
● You will be responsible for analysing data sets to identify trends, gain insights and develop recommendations for action.
● You will execute the product assortment strategy which is needed to maximise sales and drive conversion rate on our websites and our marketplaces (online shop, Amazon, Etsy etc.).
● Managing and execution of sales in cooperation with other teams (Marketing,Content, Purchasing)
● Evaluate sales performance per product and category to optimise ROI while identifying trends and insights to optimise spend and sales performance
● Development and implementation of a set of measures aimed at the promotion of products & categories
● Monitoring the range of competitors, analysis of their price, promotional and marketing policies;
● Management of assortment, price, promotion and marketing policy of the category
● Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunities beyond current brand offering.
● You have 3-5 years' experience in eCommerce retail and category management.
● High level Excel (using formulas) proficiency and analytics.
● Gift shops / toys / home décor /novelty merchandise/ souvenirs / party supplies/seasonal and holiday decorations industry experience highly preferred.
● You are an independent and communicative team player with a confident demeanour.
● You have a sense of responsibility, reliability and a high level of initiative.
Nice to have but not necessary:
● Experience of work with Amazon.
● Competitive salary rate in EUR
● Paid vacation time (25 days per year) and paid sick leaves
● Annual salary review according to KPI results
● Accountant support for individual entrepreneurs
● Flexible remote work in an experienced and authentic team
● Company with international flair
● Startup environment with flat hierarchies
● Sessions with psychologist
● Personalized Personal Development Plans with every employee, and by proposing a training budget for supporting every employee growth (certifications, language courses, professional trainings etc)
WIR FREUEN UNS AUF IHRE BEWERBUNG!
+49 2161 9850999